Football Camp ‘Milan Junior Camp’
Because Iberian Camps only works with the best professionals, we wanted to bring you next summer the football camp from the renowned Italian club AC Milan, winner of 7 Champions Leagues.
The Milan Junior Camp takes place from 30th June to 6th July within the excellent area of the University of Alicante. For players aged 6 to 16, willing to live the experience of feeling like professional football players.
Coaches from AC MILAN are coming from Italy to transmit their knowledge to the campers and to help them grow as football players thanks to the MILAN METHOD.
You can come to this camp including accommodation (in a first-class residence) or just during the day (from 09:00 to 20:00). And if you wish it, you can add English lessons to your programme.
Come to Alicante, learn with the best, make new friends and enjoy playing football!
Milan Junior Camp also available in:
· Málaga (Antequera): 30th June-6th July and 7th-13th July
· Zamora: 30th June-6th July
· Badajoz (Mérida): 23rd-29th June
· Zaragoza: 23rd-29th June
· Portugal (Albufeira, Algarve): 23rd-29th June
For further information, please fill in:
AC MILAN METHOD
Designed to make you become an elite football player
You’ll be able to be trained and assessed by coaches from AC MILAN ACADEMY, who are everyday training football players with the objective of making them become professional players.
Analytic and general training sessions, adapted to your level of play; complemented by talks and parallel activities, that will make you improve as player in a comprehensive way.
Goalkeepers will be trained with a specific programme by former goalkeepers and professional coaches with a high experience.
Technical staff from AC Milan
The work team managing this camp is highly qualified and has a wide experience in training young prospects to help them become professional football players. During the camp you will be assessed in every moment for your work at the pitch and for your behaviour. If you are selected, you could be one of the Spanish players representing Spain at the Junior Camps Tournament held in Italy.
Training sessions will be adapted to your level of play and your age. You’ll have the opportunity of training with a technical staff that will make you improve your skills, your tactical play, your abilities and the way you interpret the game.
You’ll spend time with other players of the same age from other clubs and this will help you measure you level of play with other youths having the same dreams.
You’ll learn how it is the everyday life from professional football players (you’ll eat as a professional, you’ll rest in a hotel as they do, you’ll know the discipline rules…). You’ll feel like a football professional for one week.
Special programmes for goalkeepers
The work of goalkeepers is considered to be essential within a team. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive programme with an international quality level.
This camp’s advantage for you as a goalkeeper is that, apart from the analytic training (body checks, deviations, aerial ball control, footwork, etc.), you’ll have the opportunity to work in a team trainings with other field players (highly demanded by coaches), making your trainings more complete and furthermore, you’ll have seminars about how to think in order to become a professional goalkeeper.
Moreover, you will be supervised by the AC MILAN coaches and will be able to become one of the selected players from the Spanish Milan Junior Camps to represent Spain at the Italian Tournament.
Accommodation – Villa Universitaria
Accommodation in double or triple rooms with en-suite bathrooms and full board (breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch and dinner).
The Villa is one of the best university accommodations in the Comunidad Valenciana, with an excellent quality comfort level.
This university residence is formed of a buildings group over a surface of 8.000 sqm, with 260 bedrooms, private car park, buffet-restaurant, study rooms, swimming pool, gym, TV room, IT room and sports facilities.
Located opposite the University of Alicante, in San Vicente del Raspeig, and 15 minutes away from Alicante.
|SUNDAY||MONDAY – FRIDAY||SATURDAY|
|15:00 Arrival to residence||08:00 Wake up!||08:00 Wake up!|
|08:30 Breakfast||08:30 Breakfast|
|09:15 First training session||10:30 Closing ceremony:|
– diploma’s delivery
– group photos
|11:30 Mid-morning snack (fruit)|
|12:00 Water activity||12:00 Departure|
|16:00 Rooms settlement||16:00 English lesson (optional)|
|16:00 Recreational games|
|17:00 Opening ceremony||17:30 Theory lessons|
|19:00 Training. First contact||18:30 Second training session|
|21:00 Dinner||21:00 Dinner|
|21:45 Evening fun||21:45 Evening fun|
|23:00 Go to sleep!||23:00 Go to sleep!|
FOOTBALL CAMP WITH RESIDENTIAL ACCOMMODATION (24 HOURS)
Arrival: Sunday 30th June (at 15:00)
Departure: Saturday 6th July (at 12:00)
For a much complete experience, we recommend the 24 hours’ camp, which includes:
- Accommodation at Hotel-Residence Villa Universitaria. Double/triple bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Full board (breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch and dinner). We teach them to eat healthy!
- 2 daily training sessions with AC MILAN METHOD (3h20m a day) with coaches from AC MILAN:
- Morning session: more intense. We’ll work more on improving the play’s attacking aspects.
- Afternoon session: we’ll work the transitions in the lost and recovery of ball possession, and we’ll teach you to measure your shot power.
- 2 daily training sessions for goalkeepers with coaches from AC MILAN. AC MILAN METHOD. (3h30m a day):
- Analytic and specialized training (body checks, deviations, aerial ball control, footwork, etc.), you’ll have the opportunity to practise in team trainings with other field players.
- 1 daily hour of theory lessons:
- Tactic talks
- Goalkeepers: talks to teach you how a goalkeeper must think and the importance of decision making.
- Water activities (swimming pool)
- Other Sports: basketball, tennis, front tennis, paddle tennis…
- Recreational games: video games, ping-pong, darts, mini-basket… (under supervision of counsellors)
- Evening entertainment: cinema, games and tournaments (CLASH ROYALE, cinema dubbing, dancing and singing contest…)
- End-of-camp party
- 2 complete AC MILAN football kits and a ball. You’ll wear the official uniform! (view photo)
- Official participation diploma
- Possibility of been selected for attending the International tournament of the MILAN JUNIOR CAMPS in Italy
- 24 hours counsellors
- Civil liability insurance
- Accident insurance
Not included in programme:
- Flight tickets, train tickets or taxi
- 1 daily hour of English lessons (optional)
- 1 extra day (departure on Sunday 7th):
- Full board accommodation
- Activities on Saturday 6th July
- Transport to all activities of 6th July
- Transport to/from campsite-airport/train station of Alicante and Valencia.
Ask for prices and availability. We respond quickly.
Easy Access from highway.
- 15 driving minutes from Alicante Airport (16km).
- 1h45m distance from Valencia Airport (167km).
- 12 driving minutes from Alicante Bus Station (12km).
- 13 driving minutes from Alicante Train and AVE Stations (6,5km)
- From Madrid, it is possible to come by AVE train (speed train) in 2h25m.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to make the camp’s reservation, we will send you per email our registration form. You must fill it in and send it back to us.
Payment can be done all at once or with a prepayment of 155€ (the rest must be paid before the 15 days previous to the camp start) by any of these payment methods:
BANK DEPOSIT OR TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT:
Accountholder: Fresno Abogados SLP
Bank: CAIXABANK, S.A.
IBAN: ES78 2100 6693 8122 0042 0028
FINANCING WITH BBVA
For BBVA customers and non-customers. Very interesting conditions. Request further information to our company.
The charges arising from bank transfers will be paid by the customer. Please, do not forget to indicate the participant’s name on your transfer.
The day camp is from 09:00 to 20:00, and the residential camp is 24 hours (includes accommodation).
Yes, we have coaches who will work specially for this important field position.
You can ask you per telephone/Whatsapp (+34 647 26 17 17) or fill in one of our web contact forms and we will send you the information per email as soon as possible.
Yes, our football camp is mixed-sex. This means that it is for both, boys and girls.
- Sports clothes and shoes
- High-protection sun cream
- Swimming suit and towel (for the water activities). The residence supplies bed sheets and bathroom towels for those staying at the 24hours camp.
- Pocket money. All costs are included. This means that your son needs very little extra money. We recommend max. 5€ a day.
The coaches in charge of the training sessions are Italian, working at the AC Milan Academy.
Our only requirement is that the participant “loves football”. By fulfilling this requirement, we accept him/her.
2 complete kits (t-shirt, shorts and socks): “ROSSANERA” kit + White kit (or green kit for goalkeepers) + 1 ball
Players will be organised in groups of 12-14 people. Each group has 2 coaches: 1 Italia coach from AC Milan and 1 Spanish coach.
Our participants will eat in a buffet restaurant, with special menus for young football players, previously planned with the head of kitchen. Those controlling what the campers are eating are the team-leaders and counsellors of each group. If your child must have a special diet, please, let us know.
He/She will sleep in double or triple rooms, with peers of the same age. If he/she comes to our camp with a friend, he/she can request to share the same room to our Organisation.
Of course! Always in case they respect the time and behaviour rules.