Notice Légale / Politique de confidentialité [EN]
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information set out in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided: the company which owns this website is IBERIAN MULTILINGUAL PROJECTS, S.L. (from now on IBERIAN CAMPS), with registered office for this purpose at Avda. Libertad, 75 7º Dcha. C.P. 03201 Elche, Alicante, with VAT tax identification number: B-54988241 registered in the Commercial Register of Alicante, volume 4019, sheet 78, 1st entry with page A-154111. Contact email: email@example.com
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.iberiancamps.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs and data (hereafter “the content”) on the internet, belonging to IBERIAN CAMPS or its licensors, to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration necessary for accessing certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER commits to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as, for example, the chat, discussion forum and news group services) which IBERIAN CAMPS offers through its portal, including but not limited to not using it (i) to take part in activities which are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith or public order; (ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, or illegal pornographic nature, or which glorifies terrorism or which threatens human rights; (iii) to cause harm to the physical or software systems of IBERIAN CAMPS, of its suppliers or third parties, uploading or disseminating computer viruses on the network or on any other physical or software systems which are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) to try to access and, if applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The company reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions which violate respect for the dignity of individuals, whether discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which threaten young people or children, public order or security, or which, in its opinion, is not suitable for publication. In any case, IBERIAN CAMPS will not be responsible for the opinions shared by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: IBERIAN CAMPS complies with the directives of Organic Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of the 21st of December approving the development Regulation of the Organic Law and other regulations in effect in every moment, and seeks to guarantee correct use and treatment of users’ personal data. To do so, attached to each form collecting personal data, for services which the user may request from IBERIAN CAMPS, they will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions of treatment of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility for the file created, the address of the responsible party, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the transfer of data to third parties, if applicable. Likewise, IBERIAN CAMPS states that it complies with Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request consent to the treatment of email addresses with commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: IBERIAN CAMPS in itself or as transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements that it contains (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software and text; brands and logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its function, access and use, etc.), owned by IBERIAN CAMPS or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, on Intellectual Property Law, reproduction, distribution and public communication is expressly prohibited, including the form in which all or part of the content of this website is offered, for commercial purposes, on any device and by any technical means, without the authorisation of IBERIAN CAMPS. The USER commits to respecting the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by IBERIAN CAMPS. The elements of the portal can be viewed and even printed, copied and stored on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical device, at any time, solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from eliminating, altering, avoiding or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the website of IBERIAN CAMPS.
6. EXCLUSION FROM GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: IBERIAN CAMPS is not responsible, in any case, for harm or damage of any nature which may occur, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in content, lack of availability of the portal or transfer of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all technological means necessary for avoiding this.
7. ALTERATIONS: IBERIAN CAMPS reserves the right to carry out alterations which it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, remove or add both content and services that it provides, and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
8. LINKS: In the case of the domain name having links or hyperlinks to other internet websites, IBERIAN CAMPS will not exercise any kind of control over said websites or content. In no case will IBERIAN CAMPS assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to an outside website, or guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, preciseness, extent, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained on any of said hyperlinks or other internet websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. GENERAL: IBERIAN CAMPS will pursue non-compliance with these conditions, as well as any other inappropriate use of its portal, exercising all civil and penal actions which may correspond in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: IBERIAN CAMPS may modify the conditions set out here at any time, duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their publication and will be in effect until they are altered by others which are duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between IBERIAN CAMPS and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be subjected to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.