Football Camp SIA VALENCIA in Spain 2023
Because Iberian Camps only works with the best professionals, we wanted to bring you next summer the soccer camp from a high performance academy.
The Football Camp SIA VALENCIA takes place from 18th June to 12th August inside the excellent facilities of the best football academies in Spain, SOCCER INTER-ACTION (Enguera, Valencia). For players aged 11 to 21, willing to live the experience of feeling like professional football players at this international soccer boarding school.
UEFA PRO licensed oaches will transmit their knowledge to the campers and help them grow as football players thanks to their exclusive football methodology.
You can come to this camp including accommodation (in a first-class residence) or just during the day (from 09:00 to 19:00). And if you wish it, you can add English or Spanish lessons to your programme.
Come to our Spanish soccer academy, learn with the best, make new friends and enjoy playing football in Spain!
Sunday to Saturday
25th June-01st July 16th July-22nd July
02nd July-08th July 23rd July-29th July
09th July-15th July 30th July-05th August
06th August-12th August
*Participants can enrol 1 or more weeks.
For further information, please give us:
You’ll be able to be trained and assessed by UEFA PRO licensed coaches, who are everyday training football players with the objective of making them become professional players.
Analytic and general training sessions, adapted to your level of play; complemented by talks and parallel activities that will make you improve as player in a comprehensive way.
Goalkeepers will be trained with a specific program by professional coaches with a high experience.
Technical staff with a wide experience in top teams
The work team managing this camp is highly qualified and has a wide experience in training young prospects to help them become professional soccer players. During the camp you will be assessed in every moment for your work at the pitch and for your behaviour.
Training sessions will be adapted to your level of play and your age. You’ll have the opportunity of training with a technical staff that will make you improve your skills, your tactical play, your abilities and the way you interpret the game.
You’ll spend time with other players of the same age from other clubs and this will help you measure you level of play with other youths having the same dreams.
Participants train for a total of 5h30m per day. They are divided into groups according to level and age.
Training is divided into various short training sessions throughout the day. In the morning, coaches focus on improving the players’ individual skills. In the afternoon, coaches focus more on tactical strategy and teamwork.
Campers also play friendly matches every Saturday where they put into practice all that they have learned during the week.
To help foster healthy relationships among the campers, coaches organize fun exercises such as penalty kick competitions and 1v1 competitions.
You’ll learn how it is the everyday life from professional football players (you’ll eat as a professional, you’ll rest in a hotel as they do, you’ll know the discipline rules…). You’ll feel like a football professional for one week.
Special program for goalkeepers
The work of goalkeepers is considered to be essential within a team. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive program with an international quality level.
This soccer camp’s advantage for you as a goalkeeper is that, apart from the analytic training (body checks, deviations, aerial ball control, footwork, etc.), you’ll have the opportunity to work in a team trainings with other field players (highly demanded by coaches), making your trainings more complete and furthermore.
This soccer camp takes place inside the facilities from the Spanish Football Academy SOCCER INTER-ACTION, a high performance centre, containing:
• 1 Natural Grass field with FIFA official measures for international competitions.
• 1 Small natural Grass field for goalkeepers and technification trainings.
• 1 Artificial Grass field 11 aside field, which can be converted into two 8 aside field. 3G synthetic surface technology
• Certified LED lighting for sport practice
• Sport equipment (extra goals, cones, sticks, training bibs, hurdles…)
• 7 changing rooms on two floors including areas reserved for women
• Medical clinic for measurements and treatments
• Physical therapy room with massage tables
• Gym for cardio training and body building
Accommodation in double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom in premium residential facilities.
• Double bedroom (with private bathroom, wardrobe and study desk)
• Free Wi-Fi, heating and air conditioning
• Premium bedroom for professional football players (with TV, private bathroom, fridge and terrace)
• Cleaning service and laundry room
• Restaurant/Bar (internal food service). Menus are prepared to the individual requests of each group with advice from our nutritionist
• Leisure room (with TV, game console, billiards table, ping pong…)
• Meeting and conference room for analysing trainings and matches. They are equipped with screen, beamer and flipchart
• Extra meeting room next to the fields for the on-site analysis of the trainings or matches
• Study and video analysis classroom
• Outside swimming pool
|SUNDAY||MONDAY TO FRIDAY||WEEKEND|
|Arrival to accommodation||08:00 Wake up and breakfast||Some participants are leaving on Saturday. Those staying will participate in the following leisure activities:
– Film watching
|09:00 Training individual skills|
|10:00 Game principles|
|10:30 Mid-morning snack|
|11:30 Video analysis. Tactical training|
|Rooms settlement||13:30 Lunch|
|15:00 Nutrition / Psychology workshop|
|Recreational games||16:00 English or Spanish lesson / Entertainment activities|
|19:00 Shower and recreational games|
|20:00 Dinner||20:00 Dinner|
|Recreational games||21:00 Family phone call|
|22:00 Go to bed||22:00 Go to bed|
PRICES CAMP WITH ACCOMMODATION 2023
1 week ….. 870€
2 weeks ….. 1.775€
3 weeks ….. 2.680€
4 weeks ….. 3.535€
5 weeks ….. 4.290€
6 weeks ….. 5.145€
For a much complete experience, we recommend the 24 hours’ camp, which includes:
• 5,5 daily hours of soccer training (tactics, individual, tournaments, video analysis). Special program for goalkeepers.
• Accommodation in double bedroom (with private bathroom)
• Full board (5 meals). Special menus available.
• 1 daily hour of English/Spanish lessons (optional)
• Recreational games: video games, ping-pong, billiards, mini-basket…
• Multi-adventure activities at the weekend.
• 24 hours-counsellors
• 2 training kits (shorts, socks and t-shirts)
• Participation diploma
• Health care, physiotherapist, medical emergency and first-aid team
• Final report
Not included in programme:
• Transport camp-airport. Transfer from/to Valencia Airport (120€/way). Transfer from/to Alicante Airport (200€/way)
• Extra night, before or after the camp: 75€
Ask for prices and availability. We respond quickly.
High Performance Sport Centre
Road to Enguera km51
46810, Enguera (Valencia)
The accommodation and the sport facilities are placed at the same location and therefore no daily transfers are needed:
• 50 minutes driving distance from Valencia Airport (75 km).
• 1 hour and 15 minutes driving distance from Alicante Airport (120 km).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to make the camp’s reservation, we will send you per email our registration form. You must fill it in and send it back to us.
Payment can be done all at once or with a prepayment of 25% (the outstanding 75% must be paid before the 15 days previous to the camp start) by bank transfer to the following account:
Accountholder: SOCCER INTER-ACTION
The charges arising from bank transfers will be paid by the customer.
Please, do not forget to indicate the participant’s name on your transfer.
The day camp is from 09:00 to 19:00, and the residential camp is 24 hours (includes accommodation).
Yes, we have coaches who will work specially for this important field position.
You can ask you per telephone/Whatsapp (+34 647 26 17 17) or fill in one of our web contact forms and we will send you the information per email as soon as possible.
Yes, our football camp is mixed-sex. This means that it is for both, boys and girls.
• Sports clothes and shoes
• High-protection sun cream
• Swimming suit and towel (for the water activities). The residence supplies bed sheets and bathroom towels for those staying at the 24hours camp.
• Pocket money. All costs are included. This means that your son needs very little extra money. We recommend max. 5€ a day.
The coaches in charge of the training sessions are UEFA PRO licensed, graduates in physical activity and sports, with experience in top-level teams. In addition, trainings will be done in Spanish and English.
Our only requirement is that the participant “loves football”. By fulfilling this requirement, we accept him/her.
2 complete kits (t-shirt, shorts and socks).
Our participants will eat special menus conceived for young football players, previously planned by our nutritionist. Moreover, they’ll have nutrition and healthy cooking workshops. If your child must have a special diet, please, let us know.
He/She will sleep in double rooms, with a peer of the same age and sex. If he/she comes to our camp with a friend, he/she can request to share the same room to our Organisation.
Of course! Always in case they respect the time and behaviour rules.