Tennis Camp “Ferrero Stage”
If you have a child, aged 8 to 16 years, who loves tennis more than nothing or would like to start playing this sport, we have a perfect plan for this Summer: the Tennis Camp “Ferrero Stage” at the Sport Academy from Juan Carlos Ferrero, an ATP number 1.
In the last years Spain has become the best school worldwide for tennis players, in both categories, men and women players, and for this reason it is the perfect destination for enjoying this sport.
Iberian Camps is proud of working with this prestigious school from Juan Carlos Ferrero, who receives every year players from more than 30 nationalities. It is located in Villena (Alicante) and every year they organise a fantastic Summer camp, where participants will learn and improve their tennis level, while they have fun, learn languages and develop their social skills. It offers also the possibility of playing ball with professional players, as well as the opportunity of meeting and spending time with their nº1.
This camp, available during the 3 Summer months (June, July and August) is distinguished by its 15 years’ experience training young tennis players from the whole world. With a program that adapts to every age and level, kids will make a good use of their stay because they will live the experience of training as it is done by our all-the-year-around players, who pretend to reach or have reached yet the professional tennis rankings.
For further information, please give us:
DATES SUMMER 2019
|02/06 – 08/06|
09/06 – 15/06
16/06 – 22/06
23/06 – 29/06
|30/06 – 06/07|
07/07 – 13/07
14/07 – 20/07
21/07 – 27/07
|28/07 – 03/08|
04/08 – 10/08
11/08 – 17/08
18/08 – 24/08
25/08 – 31/08
ONE WEEK IN OUR CAMP
|SUNDAY||MONDAY to FRIDAY||SATURDAY|
|Arrival day||8.00: Breakfast||Departure day|
|Entertainment activities (games to meet the new campers)||9.30: Training||8.00: Breakfast|
|11.15: Mid-morning break||9.30: Playful training (Clinics/Olympics/Gymkhanas)|
|13.00: Rest and swimming pool|
|13.30: Lunch||14.15: Lunch||13.30: Lunch|
|Lighter activities, swimming pool… to get their strength back for the next week|
|16.00: Training||16.00: Tournament|
|17.30: Mid-afternoon break|
|19.15: Swimming pool & leisure||19.15: Swimming pool|
|20.30: Dinner||20.30: Dinner||20.30: Dinner and games|
|23.00: Silence||23.00: Silence||23.00: Silence|
* 1 every 2 Sundays there is an excursion (water park, castle tourism or beach)
*The optional daily hour of language lessons (Spanish, English, French or Russian) is taught during their rest time: lunch/dinner or leisure time
JC FERRERO-EQUELITE SPORT ACADEMY
This sports complex is located 5 minutes away from the city of Villena (Alicante), at 30 minutes by car from the beach and Alicante airport, and at 2 hours of high-speed train (AVE) from Madrid.
This school is distinguished for being one of the best tennis academies worldwide. Its fantastic facilities and its area of 120.000 sqm are located in a perfect place enabling the players to develop and learn in confidence within a safe environment, where they can also focus on training. The excellent weather conditions all around the year are also a huge advantage of this academy.
A large number of technical staff works every day at this complex. A full team with WTA & ATP experience will cover all the possible needs of the tennis player by using a personal approach.
A significant number of our young players are dominating the national rankings in their respective categories, including international players such as Pablo Carreño-Busto (10ATP) o Roberto Carballés (100ATP).
WHY CHOOSING THIS SCHOOL?
Several reasons distinguish this academy from the others:
- One of their first players to graduate from the academy managed to reach world nº1. Juan Carlos Ferrero not only lives at the academy and knows all the players on personal basis, he also supervises training sessions and schedules, and puts himself on court to help our players reach their goals.
- A family environment which has characterised the academy for over 25 years. We feel proud to present the academy as a great big family where players and staff live and learn together.
- It is the only sport academy awarded as the Golden Sporting Excellence to the Management by the European Group of Sports Management and Advice (GEGASDE). Furthermore, the Worldwide Professional Tennis Coach Association, based in Luxembourg, recognised them as one of the “Leading Tennis Academies of the world”.
- It is the only Spanish academy with the innovative court technology “Playsight”, enabling the players to learn and improve faster. Thanks to this system, also present at the 4 Grand Slams, the coach can issue a player’s report, highlighting his/her strengths and areas of improvement. Other monitoring and training systems such as SVTA, INDIBA, VELOWING or MY MENTAL GAME make them to be a nº1 in innovation.
Juan Carlos Ferrero
Number 1 ATP 2003
Roland Garros winner 2003
Winner of 4 Master 1000
Winner of 3 Davis Cups
- 10 clay courts
- 7 hard courts
- 1 covered hard court
- 1 central hard court
- 1 grass court
- 400m running track
- Soccer 7 field (natural grass)
- 1 golf course Pitch & Putt 9 holes
- 1 golf practice course
- 1 beach football-volleyball court
- 3 indoor paddle courts
- 2 outdoor paddle courts
- Residential players area: single (long-term stay) & double rooms (short-term stay)
- Rural hotel for parents
- Study centre
- Players’ lounge
- TV room for players
- Free wi-fi internet all over the academy
- Café and Restaurant
- 2 swimming pools
- Physiotherapy clinic
- Sports shop
- Car park
Hotel accommodation (“Equelite”) and restaurant for parents
We have 4 stars rooms for parents and adults in the most exclusive area of the Academy, as well as a restaurant separated from the players’ canteen in order to make you feel comfortable while you are staying and visiting your children.
Double room (individual use): 72€ / night
Double room: 96€ / night
Extra bed: 11€ / night
JC Ferrero-Equelite physiotherapy clinic has accredited professionals with strong expertise in the sector and a wide supply of therapeutic massages to prevent or treat injuries. We work with Indiba Active, tool that helps us work on injuries treatment with the latest technology.
We provide you with a transportation service (for transfer or collection) to the airports of Alicante and Valencia, and to the train stations of Villena, Alicante and Valencia. Furthermore, the trips for tournaments are always in the Academy official cars, and always together with the trainer.
The Academy has a cleaning service in charge of the agile use of washing machines, driers and ironing according to the players’ needs.
The Academy owns a shop with the essentials materials and equipment for the trainings: tennis clothes, trainers, strings, grips, caps, racquets, etc.
We have a quick and effective racquet string service, and a consulting and advising service in case of doubt or change of the racquet.
To fun parks like Terra Mitica or Aqualandia in Benidorm, but also Paintball, Karting, etc.
Instructors and coaches will speak with them in English or Spanish, according to their mother language, but the participants can also attend 1 hour of daily lessons (Monday to Friday) of any of these 4 languages: Spanish, English, French or Russian.
From our Secretary we manage and organize the players’ travels, tournaments, trips or holidays.
Highway Madrid – Alicante A31, Exit 179 “Colonia del Morrón”
From Villena: 4km (5 min.)
From Alicante: 50km (24 min.)
From Valencia: 120km (60 min.)
From Madrid: 350km (2h 50 min.)
Villena Railway Station: 5 min.
Villena AVE Railway Station: 10 min.
Alicante Railway Station: 30 min.
Alicante Airport: 30 min.
Valencia Airport: 1 hour
Firstly, we would like to thank you for trusting us. We assure you that we are going to take care of your child as if she/he was our own, and we will try him/her to enjoy and learn during his/her time in our academy.
The entry day is on Sunday from 10 am (if possible before the lunch). In case you are planning to arrive after midday, it would be important not to be here after 5 pm, when the meeting with all the staff and the children will be held in order to explain them how our tennis camp works.
At the arrival, players and parents must go to the reception, where you will be asked for the ID or passport as well as the health insurance card.
Departures will be on Saturdays. Children should be picked up in the morning from 9.30 am. In case they have to stay in the academy till the evening, you should inform the organisation, but it’s not a problem for us.
As well as if they have to stay another day, the fee will be 65€ per additional night and they will do the same activities as usual.
Please note that the pocket money (for ice creams or drinks) must not be kept into the rooms, but been deposited at the reception also at the arrival. The player can get the money when he/she wants. The academy will not assume any liability of possible loss or theft. The campers will just have cafeteria expenses (max.5€/day) and those charges from planned excursions.
The best time to call will be between 8 pm and 10 pm, moment in which the players are about to dinner or have already had the dinner and are doing entertainment activities with our monitors. The telephone number of the reception is (+34) 965.340.013.
Children don’t need any electronic device, including the mobile phone. If they bring any device, they must give it to the school office and they’ll be able to use it for phoning the family within 8 pm and 10 pm.
- Trainers for clay or hard clay and for jogging
- Sports clothes. Socks, shorts, t-shirts, cap, backpack, tennis bag.
- For swimming pool. Towel, flips flops, swimsuit.
- Warm clothes for the nights such as trousers, jumpers, sweatshirts, etc.
- Toilet bag: towels, shampoo, brushes, tooth paste, sunscreen, etc.
The laundry will be collected from Monday to Thursday. All clothing must be marked with the player’s name in order to identify them in case of loss.
The academy will not be responsible for the loss of any clothes that were not marked.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IBERIAN CAMPS will send the registration form to the interested person and will proceed with the camp’s reservation at the Sport Academy of JC Ferrero.
Once the registration has been signed and 25% of the total price of the course has been paid, the application will be considered formalized. The remaining part of the payment must be paid completely, at least 15 days before the beginning of the course. In case of cancellation, the following refunds will be allowed:
- If the cancellation is made 4 weeks before the start of the course, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made 15 days before and less than 4 weeks of the start of the course, 75% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made less than 15 days before the start of the course, the money will not be refunded. The same rule will apply if the applicant leaves the course for whatever reason, even for illness and if the course has already started.
Payment must be done by bank transfer or credit card (information inside the registration form).
The players and their guardians consent and authorize the underage can be photographed and videotaped, either at the academy or away, while they are participating in daily activities. We also consent and authorize the Academy and collaborating companies that can use, in the manner and time they deem appropriate, without any compensation these images without consent.