A cookie is a file which downloads itself onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information that they contain and the form in which the device is used, may be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser saves cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and the majority of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browsing session (those called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently from them, allow or prevent temporary or saved cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies on your browser – IBERIAN CAMPS will not connect the data saved in the cookies with your personal data provided when registering or making a purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or app, and use different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling data traffic and transfer, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, recording the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, carrying out the registration request or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound and sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as, for example, language, the type of browser from which they are accessing the service, the regional configuration from which they are accessing the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are treated by us or third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of user’s use of the offered service. To do so, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are treated by us or third parties, allowing us to manage the advertising spaces on our website as effectively as possible, adjusting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use that is made of our website. To do so, we can analyse your internet browsing habits and show you advertisements related with your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, app or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile for showing advertising based on this.
- Third party cookies: The IBERIAN CAMPS website may use third party services which gather information for statistical purposes, on use of the website by the user and for providing other services related with the activities of the website and other internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device through configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: