CUSTOMIZED GROUP TRIPS
We organize your group trip adapted to your own needs
Are you the coach of a rugby team and would like to bring your pupils to another country to train and make some tourism? Are you a ballet teacher and are searching for a place where your pupils can rehearse, learn English or Spanish and even perform in a theatre? Do you have or work in a tennis club and are considering bringing your young players to a location with a good climate so that they can practice, play a tournament and know how they play in another country?
We plan trips for groups of minimum 15 young people under 18 years. For more than 15 people, the teacher coming with them will just pay his/her flight tickets.
Regardless of your trip’s target (sports, dancing, painting, tourism, languages…), we will offer you a proposal within Alicante province (Spain).
We would like to clarify that we are not a travel agency, nor we offer common end-of-year trips. We propose a solution to a concrete need from a group of youths sharing the same hobby or leisure activity. Although they have a playful and touristic component, our trips are more focused on the sports practice, the language learning or other artistic-cultural activities.
WHY COMING TO ALICANTE?
- Its international airport is well connected with more than 110 destinations. It is also 1,5 hours far away from Valencia airport. And from Madrid, the high speed train (called AVE) drives you to Alicante in about 2 hours.
- More than 300 sunny days yearly, with an average temperature of 18 degrees.
- International touristic destination. Wide accommodation and restaurant offer.
- Our company is located in Elche (Alicante) and therefore we know the area very well, its service companies, native Spanish and English teachers, a big amount of accommodations (hotels, residences, hostels…) and many other sports, cultural and leisure facilities.
IBERIAN CAMPS DEALS WITH EVERYTHING
- We make your flight reservations with one of our travel agencies, specialized in group trips.
- We propose different accommodations and we book for you the one you choose.
- We contact a bus company and organize all transports.
- We include a civil liability insurance and an accident insurance for all group members.
- We look for instructors and teachers of languages, sports and other activities.
- We organize all meals, with special menus for diabetics, gluten intolerants, allergics, and other food intolerants.
- We propose excursions and/or leisure activities.
You just need to tell us what is your need (quantity of group members, trip target, quantity of days, approximate dates and budget per person) and we start working to prepare an interesting proposal as soon as possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment of group trips will be done in 2 parts:
1ST PAYMENT: in order to confirm the trip reservation, the customer must transfer the 100% of the flight cost (in case it is booked by our travel agency) + the 50% from programme total price.
2nd PAYMENT: the payment of the rest 50% of trip costs must be paid before the 45 days previous to the trip start.
Payments must be done by bank transfer. We kindly ask you to send us by email a copy of your bank receipt and the travellers’ details (full name, date of birth and PASSPORT/ID CARD number) in order to speed up the payment confirmation and the trip reservation.
Please, find the details of our bank account here below:
IBAN: ES07 0049 3019 4522 1410 0920
Bank: BANCO SANTANDER, SA. Avenida de Novelda, 3. 03205 Elche (Alicante).
All bank charges are responsibility of the participant.
Don’t forget to write your full name when you make your transfer.
IBERIAN CAMPS offers a travel insurance that can be booked with our travel agency.
If the cancelation happens within the 60 days prior to the camp’ start, the 100% of total transferred amount (less the bank charges for the transfer) will be refunded if the customer has taken out a travel insurance with us.
In case there is no travel insurance:
- The flight costs will not be refunded.
- The 100% of total transferred amount will be refunded (except for the flight and the bank charges arising from the refunding transfer) if the trip is cancelled at the latest 60 days before the camp starts.
The total trip price includes the following insurance:
- Civil Liability Insurance
- Accident insurance
Nevertheless, all members must bring:
- If they are Spanish, their NATIONAL HEALTH CARD (please, send us in advance a copy by email)
- If they are coming from any EU-country, their EUROPEAN HEALTH INSURANCE CARD (please, send us in advance a copy by email)
- In case the participant has a private health insurance, it must be also sent to us by email in advance.
We always advise all our customers to buy a travel insurance, since it includes a medical insurance covering the whole stay. You can do it with our agency or by yourself.
Please, note that we must be informed by email about any type of illness, allergy, food intolerance, special diet or medication that the traveller needs. For this purpose, it is mandatory that you send us a medical certificate (signed by the father/mother/legal guardian).